December 20, 2011

CHOIR SINGS

Our choir sang here last night. A mixture of fun(you would probably call it silly] and traditional music and a little acting {again silly} But we had fun and really worked hard. I like my choir feiends. I have friends for every group thing I do. Still can't believe this place. Truman would have loved it. I can just see him being a part of everything. and helping run the show so to speak. I am doing good at remembering names but I bet he would have known them all by now and aslo something about each one. It was a talent he had and he loved people. I am getting that way too. All good. I stilldo not like the nights and am working on making that better by reading a lot and just trying to change my thoughts. You know that thoughts create emotions? True.

Betty Boop

No comments: