December 16, 2011

RAIN TODAY

I am glad that I do not have to get out today. Thank the Lord because I slept all night for the last two nights. Not my usual thing to do, but I will take it. Whitney, I wish this for you too. Soon I hope. We have such top notch intertainment here. The last two days some wonderful music programs. Open house today with 6 different people opening their apartments for us to see their Christmas decorations. Two in the houses and rest here . I thought about doing it too but backed out to see really what it is all about. My stuff is pretty to me but to someone else and filled with memories and you know how I feel about memories. More food afterwards. I am gaining weight I think. Amy, Cary. and M. G. had lunch with me yesterday. Everyong thinks I am lucky and I know I am.

Sweetly Be
BETTY BOOP

No comments: