January 3, 2016

BIRD OUT OF CAGE

Yesterday, Saturday. being the day Jan usually comes to visit ,   to check out  problems of a variety of subjects, and to just visit.  I told her I wanted to go to Kroger and shop.  She had been bringing things to me, but I love to go and of course bring back things not on the list.  I had a yearning for Chic-fil-A (yes that is the way they spell it on the take out cup).  We drove by, picked it up and came back to my apartment to eat.  Spent some time getting books from the Madison Library on my Nook.  I am still enjoying it. Amy and M.G. stopped by to pick up borrowed Three Wise Men (wooden of course) to use  at Church this Sunday.  Amy does such a good job as worship chairman at our Church.  I will go this morning and see it.

One of my favorite gifts at Christmas was a year subscription to the Jackson Clarion Ledger.  Can't wait to see the Sunday edition.  I have missed it. Now I have it--life is good.

Betty Boop

No comments: