January 28, 2016

BUSY DAY

I have been busy playing Susie Homemaker in my little "dollhouse kitchen."  It really is small but do I need that big old one I used to have?  No.  I kind of like the size of it, since I am only one, do I need anymore space?  I have always liked my apartment.  New to me to be on my own.  I think I adapted real well.  Anyway, I made Bean Soup from a mix Jan gave me at Christmas.  Amy brought me ham from her freezer and I was good to go.  It smells wonderful.  Next I made banana nut bread for my coffee  group tomorrow.  They expect it now that I usually do it on Friday.  "Hey, it must be Friday, here comes Dot with something sweet."  On another note, I got a much needed hair cut here at the Beauty Shop and came home and put color on and now I feel better and hope look better.  I had been putting it off while I felt so bad.  It really helps to get a hair cut.  Any girl, old or young, will tell you that it makes a big difference in how you look at yourself.  I need to look at myself and see something worth while.  I get down on myself a lot, because I can't do as much  as I used to.  But I guess that goes with the territory. I should be more positive and be thankful for what I do have. which is so much good.  Better close or I will get to "preaching " again.  This time to myself this  time..

Betty Boop

No comments: