January 14, 2016

NEW DOCTOR

I hated to give up Dr, Beall, but he retired and he was so good to me and Truman.  New one he recommended and I like her too.  Met her yesterday with a bag of worries.  She made me feel good and we connected right away.  She thinks I look better than any almost any 89 year old she has seen.  I wish I could feel that way.  She thinks most of my trouble was the new high blood meds I was put on by another Dr,  These meds are very full of side affects.  My pressure is down and as I get off the new, maybe I will feel better soon.  Hope so.  I was relieved to know some of fears were just that --fears.  I haven't felt myself since before Christmas.  I look forward to better days.  I really do try.  I kept telling myself to be still and wait and trust.  I really tried. 

Since I had to fast for the exam, Amy and I were famished and we went to Primos for a late breakfast.  O my was it good.  They are known for the best grits and biscuits too. We had the "works." 

Betty Boop

No comments: