July 12, 2012

CREATIVE WRITING GROUP

The class was fun. I enjoyed hearing others read what they wrote. Our director asked me if she could submit my story to be published in the next VILLAGER. A publication of the RESIDENT' ASSOCIATION. Published every month. I was surprised. I did not think it all that good. I got a few suggestions and I will tweek it to be better. It came from my book CHILDHOOD MEMORIES OF LITTLE DOT. I wrote it and gave it to my grandchildren one Christmas. You may not remember it. I drew stick pictures for each story. If you still have it --the story I read was BUCATUNA COUSINS. I told them I wrote porms and was told to bring some next time. I will thik about that--they are personal--but then so are the stories. My creative jucies are about dry. But I will try.

Betty Boop

No comments: