July 19, 2012

LADIES AND POLITICS

They just don"t mix. Especially at dinner and me enjoying my black bean soup and the best quiche lately. I do not know who to believe. I topped it off with bluberries and coffee and forgot about the conversation. Not very "American" but the best I could do. I am reading Nicholas Sparks' latest--THREE WEEKS WITH MY BROTHER. True story and different from his other novels. And a delightful book{not new}--MRS WASGINGTON and HOROWITZ TOO-- by Henery Denker. They are so different and I keep going from one to the other. To change the subject, I just got back from eating breakfast in the Cyber, Not many at 7:00 A, M. Bobbie cooked eggs over light just the way I like them. Don't tell but I had a sausage patty and a biscuit. Not Ashley's but pretty good. Now I must go and redeem myself and wash my clothes. What a life. It still amazes me. I guess it does not take much to please me.

No comments: