July 21, 2012

WHAT!!! RAIN AGAIN?

I woke to thunder and rain at 6:00 a.m. It is amazing how much rain we have had and other parts of the U.S. have none. I had breakfast of waffles with bluberries and bacon in the Cyber. Not many customers at 7:30. Oh well I don't like to talk much before breakfast anyway. Jan, Amy, and M.G. came for lunch. They brought treats. Watermelon. cherries. cooked squash and M.G."s home grown red and yellow tiny tomatoes and red and green bell peppers. We had fun and I am so blessed. I hope they know how much I enjoy their visits. They came on Friday. They are all busy today and I will find people to visit, have coffee and read my good books. Tomorrow is another day. And as Truman used to pray--"Thank you Lord for a day in your Kingdom" I can still feel him squezing my hand as he prayed. Thank you Lord for sweet memories. Make many of your own!!!!!

Sweetly Be
Betty Boop

No comments: