June 27, 2013

BETTER LUNCH PARTNERS TODAY

Yes I had a nice lunch with two friends and two more joined us too.  Blackened catfish brings people to the Cyber.  They know how to steam veggies too.  I have had a full day already.  Breakfast with Darlene.  She is going out of town for two weeks/  One week while I am gone.  We like our breakfast together.  I then took off  to Freshway for produce to take to GS;s  Then to the bank for cash and then to Kroger for a ham to take with us.  Then to  Walmart to finish my list.  I got back in time to have lunch with my friends and then a nap.  I made pimiento cheese for a crowd!!  Now I am baking peanut butter cookies.  In between I am checking off my list.  Boy I did not know I could still do so much.  If I am not careful, I will run out of steam and be a rag doll.  I hear we will have rain next week.  You know how that is on the beach.  It blows off quick  and gives you time to rest a bit.  Anyway, see you all soon.

Betty (busy) Boop
P.S. it is still just 3 o'clock!!!

No comments: