June 26, 2013

GOING CRAZY

As  much as I have packed over the years. you would think I could do this with ease.  Yes, Yes, I do have a list.  I still get rattled.  Maybe like the three ladies I just had lunch with.  One was a perfect delight.  One was a bit of a complainer.  And one was just plain "nutty"  Well, one out of three is not very good odds, but I had a few laughs.  I wonder what they thought of me?  Good question.  I really don't need to know the answer.  The nutty one said she had 7 children.  I guess I will excuse her.   O my do I need a vacation.  New conversations would be good.  Not the ones I am used to.  Pills, gaining too much weight, my neighbor is crazy, her dog barks too much, the food is getting worse  no better,  I need a new book....... the list goes on and on.  See you later, I need a nap.

Betty {let's go)
Boop

No comments: