October 3, 2014

A BRODY FIX!!!!

Jan grabs a Brody fix real often.  I had the good fortune to go with her yesterday.  MY OH MY what fun.  When we arrived he was taking a nap.  Much needed by Mom Cary!!.  We watched and listened on the screen as he woke and called out.  He takes his time in waking up and Jan went in to get him.  He sat in her lap waking up and giving me glances that said, "who are you and why are you here?"  I sat patiently waiting.  He gradually woke and began to come "alive."  He entertained us with all sorts of music and dance.  Explaining in short what it was all about.  He can dance too.  He was so amazed with the rain shower we had.  Running from window to window watching  and pointing so we would look. I think he would love to play in the rain.  Like Gene Kelly--just singing in the rain and dancing too.  Oh what a wonderful, smart little "man" .  I really enjoyed watching him and trying to get him to let me hold him.. But, NO.  Maybe next time.  Did I mention how smart he is?  Well he is beyond his one year mark.

Jan's birthday. Glad she was born into my family. 

Betty Boop

No comments: