October 21, 2014

UNDER THE WEATHER

I hate being sick.  But it happens.  I miss so much that I like to do, then on the other hand, everyone needs a break.  I am much better and I think now I will make it.  My breakfast friend said this morning that she had been missing me.  Her husband said she looked for me all over.  She had apples that they had picked in St. Louis while on a visit.  She made a wonderful (I hear) apple cake and I missed it.  But she gave me a sack of apples.  I intend to make applesauce..  They are the cooking kind and will be better that way.  Friends. I never knew I could have so many.  I am truly blessed.  I hope I do not have to pay for that waffle I just ate.  I can't always figure it out. Sometime I get away with sugar and sometime I don't.  I have decided to take a few chances.  Why not? 

Betty Boop

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hope you feel better soon so that you can enjoy the beautiful weather we are having this week!