October 24, 2014

CHANGE-of-PLANS

I was all hyped up and half dressed to go when I got a phone call.  Kveta,Activity Coordinator for Siena I  asked me along with another poet here to read some of our poems to the  group there in Siena I this morning.  I have been preparing and looking forward to it.  Illness in Siena made them cancel for fear of spreading the illness. (Not Ebola.)  Any way it was a let down because I was looking forward to .  We will do it later.  O. K. now what?  I do need to go to Wal-Mart.  Can't seem to get the energy up.  Maybe lunch and a nap and I will be good ,to go.

Amy, M. G and Ryan had lunch with me yesterday.  Enjoyed their visit.  They are so ready for the wedding.  Wont be long now.

Betty Boop

1 comment:

Amy said...

Thankfully, your poems will keep and be ready to go next time.