October 10, 2014

UPDATE

Toe is a beautiful rainbow color in shades of purple, yellow and bright pink.  Sounds pretty?  Not so pretty to me.  I am wearing shoes now and I just limp a little so nobody looks at me funny.  Well I caused a little excitement when I went to get my flu shot.  How nice to go down stairs  and walk right in and they even know your name. Well if they did not know it before, they do now.  I signed in and started to roll up my sleeve and it was to tight to roll up enough.  I started to unbutton my shirt and to try to free my arm.  Everybody got excited--"don't do that"  the nurses and other helpers loudly shouted!!.  Oh my what was I thinking.  The nurse ushered me out and around the corned into a secluded corner of the dinning room to get my arm out.  We laughed about it and they said after all, there were two men in there, which I had not noticed--or maybe I did not care?  Anyway, that is done and done as Truman would have said. 

Guess what?  I made veggie soup this afternoon.  I had a small cup to taste it, don't you know, it taste pretty good.  I guess I am wishing for cool weather.  I associate making soup with Fall.  Although homemade soup is always good,.  I got to clear out bits and pieces from my fridge.  Well enough for now, will see what else I can stir up.

Betty Boop

No comments: