February 3, 2016

NO SHOW

Seems these days that is my theme song.  But, I pulled the ultimate.  I missed my own birthday party.  Got  sick Saturday night before Sophie and Paul hosted what I heard was a beautiful affair.  I even chose what we had to eat.  Did not miss that part as
Amy brought me some of it and Jan brought the other half.  After talking to my Dr.  on Monday(everything happens on the weekend) I followed her advice. which did not work and I ended up going in.  My group has a walk-in office, so I did not have to be worked in.  After ex-rays and blood test, I have what they tell you when they can't find what is wrong--a viral thing going on.  Hope the antibiotic will work.  I am having trouble with the meds bothering my tummy.  O well--this-that-and the other.  What do you do?  Laundry backing up and need to shampoo  my hair.  Hope I can get up my energy to take care of those mundane things.  Amy and Jan have been wonderful, taking care of me as well as my many friends here who have offered to do anything they can.  I am blessed with help.  Now it is up to me to be positive and pray a lot.
Don't like being sick.

Betty Boop

No comments: