October 3, 2017

IN FORMATION

Canada geese are a determined group.  I saw them in mass this morning.  They are amazing how they fly in formation.  Right over my head, squawking so loud.  You can't miss them.  "Look at me."  they seem to shout.  Then they fly away in small groups in perfect unison.  So much is wrong in this world today, but yet when you stop, think, look around, there is so much right too.  It makes me feel small and my problems shrink when I think that I am not in charge, but I know who is. 

Flu shot this morning.  They start at 8:30.  Amy is coming to help me shop for materials for my Christmas "happies."  Got a cute new idea from the internet.  Looks easy, but when you make 50, it is time to get started.  I do love doing this every year.  I have been fighting a "crick" in my neck and it wont go a way no matter what I try.  Any suggestions?  Short of the Doctor?  It is really getting in my way!!!

Betty Boop

No comments: