October 18, 2017

VERY BUSY DAY

It started with going to therapy for this other shoulder The pain has been so constant and making it hard to get comfortable, especially at night.  I need my sleep.  It was an evaluation for insurance, to see how many sessions they will pay for.  She gave me one treatment which is the electro
something ,  It does a massage with heat.  It feel so good.  I had it with the other shoulder too. I will have to wait to do more when Humana approves.  Oh my, I hope it is soon.  Think it will be next week.  They move slow.  I then hurried over to the beauty shop to get a haircut and then to my own bathroom for color.  Now I feel pretty good.  I have something heating in the over that Amy brought me and made a salad=so I am good to go.  Wish with me for a better night.  I have things to do tomorrow. 

Betty Boop

No comments: