October 21, 2017

SATURDAY MORNING

Breakfast with the accidental formed group.  Nothing planned==just happened.  The other members are neighbors and I am the odd man out.  Yet we are a friendly group.  My blood sugar let me have one pancake, so I balanced it with one scrambled egg and bacon.  My it was good.  One had Belgium waffles.  Looked good but too much for me.  She is as small as me and ate it all.  We discussed, Mormans, Amish and Menonites. The man in our group is not Morman but he has a relationship with the young men who are missionaries and knows a lot about them.  Then one told of Menonites close to where she once live.  I told what I knew about Amish.  Very good discussion and I enjoyed it.

Bitsy is back and on the road to recovery again.  The Vet is so interested in her case, since it is rare in cats.  He is working to get her back to normal.  No guarantee that it will happen, but he has high hopes.  Sure hope so.  Truman would have a fit to know how much money I have already spent on her, but I can't let her suffer and I want her to get well.

Jan is coming,  we are going to shop for me a new CD player.  Mine went out and I need my music.  It seems I can't get everything working--that's life I guess-it goes on-up and down.  So be it.

Betty Boop

No comments: