October 20, 2017

SUNRISE

I hope some of my readers saw the sunrise this morning,  It was so beautiful.  Blues and pinks of amazing shades.  No artist could capture it.  I woke up early for a change and was able to see all this beauty.  The lake was shrouded with fog.  What a spooky feeling.  A Canada geese flue through it. It slowly lifted and it was clear once more.  Then a minute later it was back again.  Now the sun is shinning brightly and every thing is clear but a little cool.  I drank coffee out there and had on a winter robe.  I am sure that will change as the day goes on. 

We are taking Bitsy to the vet this morning, to see if the meds are still working.  I think she needs more,  We will see.  She is still pretty pitiful looking.  Lost a lot of hair and still has problems with the skin.  I can't describe it--it looks so bad.  She is brave and has endured a lot.  Wish us luck, we need it. 

Betty Boop

2 comments:

Karen Buffington said...

I get to work around 630 every morning so I always see the sunrise. Today's however was spectacular. Only God could paint that picture!

Dot said...

How true. Glad you read me. Stay in touch. Aunt Dot