June 9, 2012

BLUEBERRIES FOR DOT

I had a treat this morning--blueberry pancakes. I haven't had them in a while. I am glad I did because I had good company this norning. Everyone wanted to talk. I ate the last part of breakfast with a delightful lady. I liked her because she is 72 and could not believe I an 85. (my kind of folks} She is helping in the watermellon patch a group of mem have up on the hill in front of SCV. They hope to have a watermellon eating contest and seed sitting contest next month. So far they may have to buy them because they only have one growing. But fun is growing. Virginia has tomatos. She started up the hill with a can of spray to get the bugs off. We have a great security system. A guy saw her coming carring the can and (She gage him some tomatos} She was fun to talk to. I could tell you more but it might bore you. I sat through two tables of people. The next one was all about hearing aids. I did not know that much about them. Now I know too much.

Betty Boop
P. S. I can't wait to see Sophie's ring. What fun!!!!

No comments: