June 25, 2012

REAL WORLD

Back to reality and it does feel good in some ways. I feel so at home here ar St. Catherines. People that I have seen in the halls since I got back said I was missed. That is a good feeling. But I had such a good time at the Beach because I could watch my family up close and feel good about that. Of course I missed my "T" but I found him in the clouds each day and I like to think he was looking down on us and smiling because he got his wish in starting Beach Week 27 years ago and it has achieved it's purpose of bringing us close as a family yet starting your own family. Now that is as it should be.!! Of course comes with it all this dirty laundry which I could hardley wait to get done.9HOW COULD ONE PERSON USE SO MANY CLOTHES?} Crazy but it is all done and put away. Now let's start a new week and be glad we missed the bad weather they are having on the Gulf and eat those peaches I brought back and share some of them and think of the beautiful week we had. Thank you Lord!!!!

Betty Boop

No comments: