June 30, 2012

CURIOUS GEORGE

iT WAS A FINE EXIBIT. I learned a lot and am glad for all the books and writings that were saved and then the new ones written in New York. We met Sophie at the Old Capitol Inn and the lunch was so very good and I just loved remembering that it used to be home of the YWCA and I took girls for swimming lessons in the early days there. My how Jackson has changed. A man here noticed my collection (only four) of lighthouses that I decorate my entrance with. I make a beach display June and July because we go to the beach. A lot of others do too. He has a colection of them and he said after his kids get what they want of it he would give his to me.. I did not have the heart to tell him that mine all came from the Dollar Tree..I can really get in trouble sometime. It was nice of him to offer What to do?. Maybe his kids (who he said gave most of them to him} will want them back? Hope so. Well of change sheets, do a load of wash, shampoo my hair and then what? I will see.

Betty Boop

No comments: