June 24, 2012

HOME AGAIN

What a beautiful week. The weather was perfect, the food was outstanding. (I wished for one of Ashley's biscits this morning} Bryan's drinks and great stories of how they came about was outstanding, the Famous cooks were at their best. Sophie and Paul really put on a "feed" Cary and David are so good together too. Mary Grace is amazing with her Fry Daddy. She really can fry up oysters and anything else near. Of course the "older" girls are such pros and good at clean up. They enjoyed letting the next generation do lots more. Of course two new babies added flavor and fun. Linda is so good at getting things done too She brought gifts for everyone and I always learn something new from her. Tommy's birthday was celebrated.. OLD Girl {ME} just sat and watched. I guess she knows when to hold them and when to fold them. Smart comes with age. No kidding I don"t know of any other family who could bring this together so sood and sweet. Making memories is my motto.Everyone has their own. Thank you all for loving me and being so kind and sweet to me. I know sometime I can be a drag. But I had a wonderful time.

Sweetly Be
Betty Boop

No comments: