June 26, 2012

JUST A STORY

Ysterday in the Wal-Mart parking lot, I saw this cute bright yellow VW bug. I always have thought them cute. I made up a story in my mind that it belonged to a flirty young cutie with long flowing blonde hair riding aroung as fast as one would go,honking to friends and boys she did not know. As I was prepaing to drive away --here it comes flashing by and driving was an old man (80's} maybe older. He was wearing one of those driving caps like the English wear and a smile as big as all outdoors. And away he went-----!! I had to smile and thought things are not always what they seem. I said "Good for him". Again I must find something to do. That is why I joined the Creative Writers group. It meets next month. And be happy with my Honda Civic.

Betty Boop

No comments: