June 7, 2012

REFLECTIONS

I was thinking today back at all the nice and enteresting people I have met here at SCV. I have never lived in a place so friendly. It is also a new experience for me to live in an apartment complex. At first it seemed overwhelming. Now after a year and half it is so much smaller and close that it seems like home. I have been through so many emotions and up and down so many times. I seem to be at a level now that I feel comfortable with the peop;e and place. I am learning more about each person I talk to. You know everyone has a story and most are willing to tell it. I guess I do too except I am a little slow to tell as much as some do. Coffee club is a good place to hear stories too. I really like that 'BUNCH" That is the name I give them. Don't tell them as they do not know I named them. Well I will get on with the day---Maybe have coffee with the BUNCH

Betty Boop

No comments: