October 8, 2013

BETTER BETTER BETTER!!!!

Thank you Lord.  I did a mild version of exercise yesterday and I don't seem any worse for the effort.  So if that is progress--so be it.  I will take it.  I am not a very good couch potato.  Whitney's blog about Karis dressing up took me back to the bag of old clothes and shoes and scarfs in the toy closet at Riverwood.  I loved it as much as my granddaughters did.  Most little girls love dress-up.  I told Whitney that the old night gowns were the favorite.  Don't forget  the flowers to finish the weddings.  I guess they were weddings.  Looked that way to me.  Spend the nights were fun to me too.  Nothing like little girls.  Oh Boys are great too.  Just had to learn how to relate to them. 

Better Tomorrow (always)
Betty Boop. 

P. S.  I saw a birthday card with Betty Boop.  Almost bought it --just because?

No comments: