October 31, 2013

HAPPY HALLOWEEN

The weather is threating, of course the weather men are excited.  Excited enough to scare the rain we need off.  I do love cloudy days and hints of bad weather.  It puts me in a cooking mood.  Since I have soup in the freezer from the last weather threat, I baked Morning Glory muffins.  I have  had the ingredients a while but could not get around to making them.  I had Halloween cup cake liners, they were perfect.  Maybe you have made these muffins.  Made with Betty Crocker carrot cake mix with added pineapple and nuts and raisins.?  I took them around to my close neighbors and will take the rest to my coffee club tomorrow. Just trying to spread a little sunshine.  Everyone likes home made stuff.  I am having lunch with Darlene and dinner with Emily Clark--so I am set for the day.  I live a good life, don't you think?  I do.  In fact I am very blessed to have "work" to do and strength to do it. 

Betty Boop

1 comment:

Amy said...

Muffins sound good!