October 7, 2013

DULL DULL DULL

I declare, I will have to make up something or stop writing.  I can't come up with anything of interest.  All my blogger  friends come up with something worth reading.---me---just still pain in my back.  Now I ask you, who wants to read  if  ibuprofen is the best pain reliever and how much is safe to take,  How it is possible to burn your back with too hot of a heat pad.  Also this pain rub (equate) does not get it like the real thing. Another question, should I go to exercise class and how much should I do?  AND  How much GOLDEN GIRLS can you watch?  I have seen them all.  Love their outfits. 

I did go to Church and that was good.  Paul, Sophia. Amy and M. G. and I had Japanese  food for lunch.  Last night as I checked the outside light before I turned it off for the night I opened the door and someone had left me flowers!!!!  Since my admires are all female, I think I know who left them.  So that is the latest chapter in my exciting life. Stay tuned, it might get better.

Betty Boop

No comments: