October 15, 2013

COULD THINGS GET WORSE?

As I write this, I am in my little nest at the end of my living room.  First I nursed my back injury back to health, then my knee took over.  That fixed and my eye said I will now take over the controls of this train wreck.  I am still fighting that one/  With new treatment, I am hoping for the best soon.  They say trouble comes in threes.  No fours for me.  The sprinkler system had a malfunction and backed up in the ceiling till it found a weak place and dripped and dripped till it broke through .  Water and ceiling all on the carpet.  Leaked in the bedroom where Lind, who was spending the weekend with me, was sleeping.  Woke us us at 3:oo Sunday morning.  I wont go into any more details but two big fans were brought and cleaning is done and we are now waiting for the sheet rock to dry to decide how to pro cede.  Looking at a while.  I  was calling Linda Henny Penny because she woke me with the news Sunday.  What a visit for her. 

Excuse me now, I think I will go read my Bible--How about the book of Job?

Betty Boop

2 comments:

Amy said...

Hey you better get out of that hole and get writing . We miss it

wvrhodes said...

Yes, we miss it!