June 24, 2014

BACK IN THE ROUTINE

What does a vacation do for you ?  Does it slow you down?  Take you to another place?  And makes your mind rest?  All of the above.  I just can't come back.  I am still looking and listening to the ocean, wondering what's good for dinner, taking a nap. observing everyone up close, I just am still THERE.  But hey! I found out I was missed.  That is a good thing.  I also found out I had a lot of dirty clothes to laundry.  My tomato plants--you remember LADY Catherine and  her balcony mate DEXTER?  (who names tomato plants?)  I must write a poem about them.  Lady Catherine produced 5 little tomatoes.  My neighbor who was caring for my plants, saved them for me.  I ate them yesterday and they were so good.  Now I will have to talk to Dexter.  He has little tomatoes but none ripe yet.  They say boys are slower to develop than girls.  Also my okra is getting ready to bloom.  Now if I just had an onion-----

How silly can I be?  Very I guess.  I have been surprising neighbors and friends with a peach at their doors.  What fun.  I brought a basket back with me and they are very good.     I am glad we had such beautiful weather at the Beach.  It has rained since we got back every day.  I put a picture of our group down stairs on the Bragging Rights space.  Now I will wait for the oooh's and ahhh's.  Always something to look forward to.

Betty Boop

No comments: