June 3, 2014

BUSY MONDAY

I know my little spot seems uneventful, but to me it is a lot to handle.  I am so thankful for work to do--and strength to do it.
Big Resident Ass. meeting Monday.  Well attended.  I think everyone thought we would talk about security.  Seems that will be a later discussion.  They only touched on it lightly.  I know there is a reason for that.  Villager meeting was good and  our theme is the 4th of July.I now have to write on Independence Day.  They all expect poems from me--I wonder why?  I came up and belted out a poem on the new water dispenser in the lobby.  It is so nice with crushed ice and lightly laced with lemon.  Such a good addition to help us drink more water this summer.  I was impressed and expressed it in a poem.   Now the 4th of July is harder.  I am still chasing ideas in my head.  I must get it done before Beach Week because the deadline is while we are away.  Wish me luck. 

DON"T FORGET TO VOTE TODAY!!!!!

Betty Boop

No comments: