June 9, 2014

SUNDAY

I was told when I had breakfast that we had a big storm last night.  I must have been half dead because I heard nothing!!
Nor like me at all.  Oh guess what I feel rich.  I found a bag of shorts that I thought I had given to the Goodwill.  Old as they are they are going to the Beach with me, so look the other way if you think I look shabby.  I was very pleased because I do not wear shorts here, I hated to buy new ones.  A vvvvvverry few ladies wear shorts here.  And they are younger and in better shape than us "oldies."  For we have seen better days. 

I started the week off right.  Scrambled egg, sausage, toasted biscuit and coffee.  All by myself.  I am pretty good company after all.  My usual partners were not there.  Appointments or something
.
Well church was not too bad yesterday.  Rob managed to give his last sermon without not too much emotion.  Though, I shed a few, I wish him well and hope for the best for our new minister.  I guess it was because we lost Truman during his stay. and he was so good with all of us, Rob meant so much to me.  

Hi Ho Hi Ho
It's off to exercise class I go.
Hope I don't stump my toe
 
 
Betty  Boop

No comments: