June 4, 2014

LADY CATHERINE AND DEXTER

Who are these celebrities?  You may have forgotten I named my tomato plants?  Yes they are thriving.  Amy and I topped (cut the top out of) Lady Catherine yesterday.  A real gardener I am not but she was just too tall and willowy.  She has a lot of little baby tomatoes clinging to her but we closed our eyes and did the deed anyway.  Hope for the best.  She looks O. K. this morning.  Meanwhile Dexter is bearing tiny tomatoes too.  Wait can Dexter be a girl too.  I bet they will start to ripen while I am gone to Beach Week.

Amy came to lunch and brought flowers left from Sophie's big party for Rob.  I think I should leave that one to the young ones and attend the luncheon at Church on Sunday.  Amy can do so many things in a short time.  She is so good at getting things done for me.  My entrance needed something else after I put Beach stuff on display.  She hung my beach picture of Truman.  Whitney gave it to me long ago.  Hi is walking down the beach with those sexy legs and cocky hat in the pictures.  O my he loved Beach Week with his family.  Wonder what he would think of us now.?  Hope he would be proud.  I also put last years Beach Week picture out there.  It looks good.  I should have Amy make a picture.  Everyone  here that I know--knows we are going.

Well I must get busy and go to exercise class and what else  we will see.

Betty Boop

No comments: