November 2, 2014

NO, NOT OVER ALREADY?

With three daughters weddings and I lost count of grandchildren too. I always get the feeling that the weddings are so beautiful that you wish you could just run them through again.  How about you ?.  Yet we have these beautiful and sweet memories to keep.  I imagine you are tired of me saying "make memories"  because they are a treasure to have.  M. G. and Ryan's wedding was so beautiful and unusual just like the both of them and I will always treasure the memory of it.  But you know something that is so important is this--everyone had a part in preparing for it and  that made it "special."  So I also say as the poet said so much better than I could "Come grow old along with me, the best is yet to be."  Who said that?  Browning?  I think so.  Whoever, it is true.

Betty Boop

No comments: