June 24, 2015

MAYBE O. K.

My visit to Dr. went good.  Of course the blood work takes a few days to hear from my doctor.  I weighed the same as 6 months ago.  I was surprised.  Dr. Beall is retiring and that was the last time I see him.  He is leaving in August and my next appointment is in January.  He recommended a lady doctor in the clinic.  Hate to see him go as he meant so much to Truman during his illness and he has been my doctor for many years too.  As Amy said "Another chapter in my life."  Life marches on--so be it. 

Oh my, it is hot here-97 yesterday.  Of course  the feel like temperature is much more.  Need the grocery store but nothing that can't wait.  We have a promise of rain tomorrow and lower temperature.  I may wait till later.  I really need to write a poem for the Villager.  How about the beach for a subject?  I will think on it.

Betty Boop

No comments: