June 30, 2015

MRS. CLEAN DAY

As the fresh clean rain cleans the air and leaves a fresh feeling, inside the apartment it is once again clean day.  Clean sheets on the bed, clean clothes in the dryer, and a clean head after shampoo.  How nice.  Before I had a dryer I had to hang clothes on the line outside.  I did not mind as it got me outside once in  once in a  while.  You know when I think back I did not have a dryer till we moved to Riverwood and Linda and Jan were in college.  So the rain mattered then.  I think that is why I like to wash and dry on rainy days.  At the time every thing new I got was celebrated.  I also  think of soup on rainy days.  I have some frozen veg. that I made.  Sound good?  Come right in I think I have at least two more servings. 

Our Choir Concert is Friday July 3 at 10:30.  Hope I have some family to hear us.  We are GREAT!!     Nothing like tooting your own horn.  I should be embarrassed==But I'm not

O yes I do silly things when I am alone.  A lot of thinking.  Some good and some not so good.  I decided my computer needed a classy name since I know have  Nook living in my apartment.  It is a name that I always liked and we would have named a little boy-if we had. had one.  Dexter Whitfield Ellis.  So my computer will be referred to as DEXTER. See I said it was silly.


Betty Boop

No comments: