June 8, 2015

MONDAY"s & MORE

Hey I feel a poem coming on.  Later---  Well I have made a list.  First  and most important thing for me to do when I am going on a trip.  I declare I am more needy than a baby to pack for.  First and always on the list is MEDS.  Can't leave for a day without them.  I wonder what would happen if I forgot them for a week?  Don't need to go down that lane.  Then next come clothes.  My old--and I do mean old--shorts are a little snug this year.  I refuse  to buy new ones.  After all most of them have been to the beach many times.  So food is the next most important item.  Then take card of all the little odds and ends it takes to "bust" out of here.  My My  is my  brain up to this?  Each year, I am surprised I am going. I always pull the little "pity" thing with Amy and Jan and threaten to bow out, but they will not hear of it.  Sooooo   here I go.  Please don't worry if I have to go to my room and close the door from time to time.  I just can't take too much fun any more.  Though I want too.  Books and my writing pad will help. 

Our Choir is going to Campbell Cove here on the campus to sing today.  I look forward to it.  Music is for everyone and you can see those who otherwise can't respond to much, open up to old favorite and really enjoy. 

Betty Boop

1 comment:

Amy said...

No pity for you...