June 23, 2015

MUST NOW PAY


Funny (or not) how these things happen, but I go today for my twice a year A1C blood test.  That tells me an average of my numbers over the last 6 months (blood sugar).  I am sure I blew it at Beach Week .  Maybe my average will take over.  I usually have good average numbers and I hope that will be true today.  I sure don't want to start insulin.  Hopefully that is way down the road.  I try so hard to keep it under control.  It is not easy, but I usually do a pretty good job.  Believe me, I have enough procedures to perform every day,  Don't need any more.  Wish me good luck,  I am so blessed to be able to do for myself as much as I do.  Living here, that is brought to mind everyday.  I am listening to Josh Groban,  He is singing YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE.  Linda has built up for me a collection of all his CD's  I love them all. 

Betty Boop

No comments: