December 8, 2015

HERD OF REINDEER

I just delivered my 49th reindeer!!  I have had a lot of calls and "thank you "in the halls.  Since I released this herd of clothespin reindeer I have had many comments.  I am sure some think I am crazy to spend so much time on such useless stuff, but they all seemed to like them.  They are cute.  They made me happy too.  I have one left and don't know what to do with him.  I could have given 10 more but I had to stop someplace. 

I had homemade bean soup for lunch that I made and froze a while ago.  Comes in handy when you don't wont to go "out" to eat.  So lunch was good today.  I have some light reading now.  Since that last one I read--I need something I don't have to figure out and just enjoy.  So back to that.  I seem to have caught up on things today.  Tomorrow we are having open house for several residents who are opening their home for everyone to enjoy their decorations in their apartment or house.  A hot chocolate and cookie party in the Activity room afterward.  Think I will go.  Nor going to TOP OF THE DOM tonight.  I have been a couple of years and while it is nice, I decided not to go this year. 

Sweetly Be
Betty Boop

No comments: