December 15, 2015

MERRY (CHRISTMAS) MONDAY

The big Christmas program sung by the SCV SUNSHINE CHOIR was a big success.  I enjoyed singing with 30 or more, don't know exactly how many.  I will have to say we did good.  Singing to a packed house, even some standing, we really blew the roof off.  Just bragging.  It meant so much to me to have 5 of my family there.  Including Brody who sat through it without moving.  Not every 2 year old can do that.  He loves music and he really enjoys our music programs. 

I am going to sign checks with two other Trustees of the Christmas Fund this morning.  Our plan with that has been a big success.  We are distributing a large fund this year and I am proud of our residents and also the employees who serve us.  They are the best. 

Betty Boop

No comments: