December 6, 2015

SATURDAY GUEST

Cary, Jan, and Brody came after they went to the Madison Christmas parade.  They were full of energy.  Excitement I guess.  I got to hear all about it over lunch.  Brody told me about the fire truck in the parade.  Can you imagine Santa riding it instead of a sleigh?  Worked for him.  He especially liked (I think) the motorcycles.  He told about it with sparkling eyes and sound effects .  He loved seeing the trains here at St. Catherine's.  And all the other beautiful decorations we have.  Imagine all the things he is seeing for the first time.  His little brain is growing full.  I always enjoy my family over lunch in the Cyber. 

I saw a beautiful sight already this morning.  I opened the drapes to a beautiful display of the clouds.  Amazing!!!  Then as most weekends I saw a skywriter doing BIG things in the sky. He made a circle as far as I could see.  I am sure he went all around us.  And then back and up and over.  He was having fun I am sure.  Hope a lot of people saw it.  Wish I knew who it is.  Good way to start my day.

Betty Boop

No comments: