December 4, 2015

PLENTY TO DO

Jan asked why I had not blogged since the 29th.  First I was flattered that I had a regular following.  My blog is something I love to do, so I assumed it is for me.  But thanks for reading.

It has been a busy time from before Thanksgiving. So much is going on.  I just got back from a great Christmas program.  Remember Guy Hovis of the Lawrence Welk show?.  He is a native of Tupelo, Mississippi.  He sang Christmas songs.  Enjoyed it.  We had a full house since everyone is of his time and remember him.  He still looks pretty good.  Yesterday we had a good music show too.  And there is more to come. Everyone here is getting in the festive mood.  Decorations at each door and all over the halls and gardens and outside everywhere.  I wonder if we are remembering that they must come down one day?   It is still worth it.   Must go and see about a little supper and read, TV and then to bed.  Tomorrow is Saturday  Jan Day!!

Betty Boop

No comments: