May 19, 2012

BLUEBERRIES FOR DOT

I had my usual bluberry pancakes in the Cyber Cafe this morning. Bobbie put the bluberries in the batter this time. Much better. Do you remember BLUBERRIES FOR SAL? I loved that book and read ir often to my grands. I thought they liked it but looking back(a perk for the old) I think they were just being good to me and let me read it often. I loved reading to my grandchildren. No news on the crazy Malard Family. Now I have a lot to worry about!! I have finished with Riverwood and safely invested and feel good about it. I had good advisors. Now I put our house and its memories,which are many, in my special memory bank and I will check them out whenever I want or need them.-----and I will.

Betty Boop

1 comment:

Ashley said...

I would LOVE if you would write down some of those memories here, as they come to you.
I know some are too personal, but what you would be willing to share with us all would be wonderful.
I always like hearing little details about life.