May 8, 2012

MONDAY'S ARE THE BEST

Call me crazy but Monday's are the best for me. I just love Choir practice. We are preparing some great music to perform for several different groups. We call it "going on the road". Ha Ha. Hurry the tickets are going fast. Coffee group starts my day,(with some of my favorite people) then exercise class that I love. Methodist Church service in our beautiful Chapel. Then I had dinner in the Skylight dinning room with three other ladies. And the finale DANCING WITH THE STARS Read some in a good book. Then to bed. For me this was a good day. This morning I fed ducks bread from my balcony and had breakfast out there--it was before it got too warm. Now on to today and see what else I can find to do. I must deliver a birthday card. I make small tissue flowers and tape them to the cards --people like that and they do look pretty. Enough of me.

Betty Boop

No comments: