May 5, 2012

FREELY YOU HAVE RECEIVED--FREELY GIVE Matthew 10:8

Did I tell you the total from the Closet sale? __$4,700,00--roughly. It was the most yet. It all goes to the Employee's Appreciation fund for Christmas. Other projects go to it too. We have such great people to serve us and I am glad for them. I just Had coffee in the Bubble at the end of the hall. I saw a man fishing. With two fly poles going-he finally gave up and moved where I could not see him--think I had anything to do with moving? I doubt if he could even see me way up here. We have fish they say--large mouth bass,bream but the,catfish have disappeared. We also have plenty of turtles and shad. cottonmouth moccasins. Not much you can do about the problems. Stay away from the snakes for sure. Also they have added 200 Florida bass.. Florida? My, My--why Florida? Jan is coming and bringing Tommy's mother for lunch and . I am looking forward to showing her the wonderful place I live.

Betty Boop

1 comment:

Ashley said...

He didn't have any luck fishing either! We will try again soon, I hope!
I'll have to see if we can figure out a way to get my limoncello to the beach. I know it would be yummy to let everyone taste! I'll see what Bryan thinks about packing it!