May 11, 2012

GET AWAY

You know what? as much fun as I have here, I need to get away once in a while. What a chance!! We are off today, Friday, to our anual Mothrt's Day campout. You should see yhe jaws drop when we are all talking about our Mother's day celebrations, when I top them all with my plans to camp in a State Park cabin. I just love to shock people. Bet there is not another who can brag about that. You see==it is all about topping someones' story around here. No really people are nice and happy for anything good about everyone. It is really amazing. Comes with age and maturity. Guess what else--we are starting with a golf tounament. I planted the seed and it grew. Truman would be proud of me.
We will think of you could not be with us, there is still Gulf Shores!!!

Betty Boop
P. S. Pray that the rain that is expected does not reach us. But that might be a new adventure THINK POSITIVE

2 comments:

Ashley said...

We made some plans to go camping soon. I know camping has never been my favorite thing, but through your family going and accepting me and all, I've found a fond place for it in my heart. I'm excited about Bryan and my's little trip. We are going up to Acadia National Park in Maine over memorial day. Did you ever visit Maine?
I hope you have fun this mothers day weekend!

Dot said...

Yes we have been to Maine and thought it a beautiful state. We had a good camp out--the fire at night was fun. Good food and lots of laughter. Trips like this bring us together. Missed you two-but hope you have fun too. David brought his new madoline(sp) He is such a fun guy and has lots of talent.. It did rain but just at night. N ot bad at all. MaMaw