May 31, 2012

THURSDAY RAIN

Much needed showers this morning, I have laundry to do, I love to run that washer and dryer when it is raining. Takes me back to days when I at least had a washer but no dryer. In those " good old days." no disposal diapers......That makes me glad for a dryer. I don't do children clothes any more but dirty clothes go on and on. Makes you thankful for the small things. I dryed diapers over the floor funnace and in the summer if I got real desprate I could go to the laundry mat. Now that was fun. I could not even drive till Linda was born. And we only had one car, which I got to use one day a week. Truman had a carpool. We did not know any better. Most people did this then. My how things have changed in my lifetime. Hooyray for progress. Some of it is very good. Excuse me, I need to go "hang out laundry" in the dryer.

Sweetly Be
Betty Boop

No comments: