May 3, 2012

THIS-THAT-for 6 months. Don't and the OTHER

Whatever that means! It seams the days and nights run together and I have to look at the calender to see what day it is. Went to the Dr. yesterday. I go get blood sugar average checked. How that works I do not know. But thet can tell you an average for six months. Will have to wait for results. Got caught in rain but not as bad as the last time. I had dinner two nighs in a row in the Skylight Dinning room with friends. Sound fancy It is--good service and they mean to please. Fun to laugh and talk. It is what most of us do best. My balcony flowers are looking pretty and that maks me happy.. I will keep you posted. I am sure your life is more exciting than mine--but hey!! it is what I have and I am lucky to have so many blessings.

Betty Boop

No comments: