August 25, 2012

BLUEBERRIES FOR DOT

I do like pancakes with bluberries. I had them this morning in the Cyber Cafe. Bettye and I have a thing going on Saturday. She even added an egg to her pancakes but then she did not have blueberries. I like breakfast out and I enjoyed it this morning. I hurried on after breakfast to WalMart. I needed to buy school supplies to take to
Church tomorrow. We give school supplies to Boyd School and Bethlehem Center each year. I like to give. The children there need all the help they can get. Did a little iorning and washed my hair. Did a little walking and that about does it for today. Linda is coming Labor Day weekend. We will enjoy having her for a few days. Joseph is going to to visit his Mom and pick Linda up on the way back.
got it all planned. That is about it for today.

Betty Boop

No comments: