August 18, 2012

ED"S BIRTHDAY




What a fun day. I started off with breakfast with Betty and Milissa. Two different kinds of people but I like them both. We had fun. Surprises me how much fun I am having. Jan, Tommy, Cary, Amy.and Ed had lunch with me. It is Ed"s birthday. A little short of people but we celebrated just the same. We are thankful for Ed. Another rain storm this afternoon. Thank you Lord for a safe place to live and that I do not have to worry about tree limbs falling on the house. One of Truman"s major worries. I am glad he worries no more. He often told me that if I were the one left alone to sell the house and not have the burden of it. He never doubted that he would be the first to go. Of course I held on to the idea that we would hold hands and go together. Not to be. Betty Boop

No comments: